Sunday, September 26, 2010

Awkward..

So, I was taking a look at some of my friend's profiles and I came up at this girl's profile.

I took a look at her friends and here's what I saw: 

I think this is just a glitch, a wierd glitch.

Though it would be cool if you could have a dinosaur as a sprite :P 

If you have seen any glitches like this or any sort of glitch that you think is just plain wierd.

Make a picture and send it to melody4everourworld@gmail.com


Who I think has send the coolest glitch will get a prize.

Don't expect me to give you a very expensive gift.

 Just you know, A ''thank you for sending a picture with a wierd glitch to melody4everourworld@gmail.com'' gift.

Oh and write your ourworld name in the e-mail ur sending so I know who to gift.

Thanks, Bye!





Toffee

No comments:

Post a Comment