Monday, November 15, 2010

News item list!!!

YAAY I got news!!!




Look:


ALL THE CHRISTMAS ITEMS!!


I have no idea what they're called.
so... i'll post them without a name :)


Thanks ourgemcodes for the pics!!!


Oh, i'll write under each one my rating!!!





Hats


I like this one !!! :-D 9/10


 (FEMALES ONLY) Cute!!! You know my style!! I'll buy it! 9.5/10


(MALES ONLY) Umm... can a boy tell me what they think of it?? Well... nice! 9/10


CUTE!!! 9/10

Perfect for new year's eve!! 8.9/10

Nice and cozy for a good nights sleep!! 8.7/10

Coats


(FEMALES ONLY) I'll buy it for sure!! I LUV IT!! 10/10!! :-D

(MALES ONLY) Same as females.. 10/10!!!

(MALES ONLY) YOU BOYS!!! whatcha think o'it?? LOL :) 9.2/10

(MALES ONLY) It seems that males got lots of coats this year... Nice :) 8/10

(MALES ONLY) Another good coat for boys!! 8.5/10


One Piece


(FEMALES ONLY) I'LL BUY THIS!!! :-D 10/10

(FEMALES ONLY) For the Wildest Christmas ever!! It Rocks!! 9.9/10
(FEMALES ONLY) I LOVE IT!!!!!! 10/10 :-D A DEFINITE BUY!!!

(FEMALES ONLY) The colours are pale. But except for that... 9/10 :)

Cute :) 9.6/10

PERFECT I LOVE IT!!! 10/10

 Nice - I'll buy it 10/10

Gloves


Gloves 1
↑Top of page↑


This is tiring :-O you can rate and comment about the items in the coments below :-) tnx 

Pixi Pets


PixiPet2

PixiPet3

PixiPet4

Pixipet 1

Accessories


Scarf 1

Belts 1

Bracelets 1

Necklace 1 (Female)

Necklace 1 (Males)

Shoes


Shoes 1 (Female)

Shoes 1 (Male)

Shoes 2 (Female)

Shoes 1 (Male)

Shoes 3 (Female)

Shoes 3 (Male)

Shoes 4 (Female)

Shoes 4 (Male)

Shoes 5 (Female)

Shoes 5 (Male)

Shoes 6 (Female)

Shoes 6 (Males)

Socks


Socks 1 (Females)

Socks 2 (Males)

Socks 2 (Females)

Socks 2 (Male)

Socks 3 (Female)

Socks 3 (Male)











Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment