Friday, July 30, 2010

Anniversary Promotion!!!



Hello!!!
This is melody and I'm here with the biggest promotion ever on this blog!!!!
It's been 1 year since I'm on ourworld and I decided to celebrate this with a contest. It's like a web hunt but better!!! and the first prize is a gift of your choice worth
           


                       30 GEMS!!!!!!

5 runner-ups will receive a small gift, and 5 more lucky winners the same small gift.
All you must do is complete the following questions:

1. Who, besides me, is the other editor of this blog?

2. In ourworld, how many gems does a Unitechnica Skateboard cost?

3. How many friends does Zoe have?

4. Tell me one object of the Tranformation Mystery Box.

5. How many gem codes have been released in July?

Send the answers to:
melody4everOurworld@gmail.com

Winners will be announced on 1st of September.

Besides the gift, they will get:

-Their name and their ourworld avatar posted on the blog.

-Their name and posted on my "about me" in ourworld.

Good offer, right???

OR, if you really want a gift, do one of these things and you will automatically get this gift:

The brick 1 flooring! OR:



The fruit bowl!!!
This are the options to get one of these things:

-Send me or Redtulip a gift (no matter how small)

-Link this blog to yours, tell your friends and the ppl on ourworld, just anything to promote this blog!

Remember, your Gifts are guaranteed!

Melody

*** Update- Contest closed ***

No comments:

Post a Comment