Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ourworld Cheat!

Hello, I'm  Toffee! ,you might know me on Ourworld .Now here is an Ourworld cheat I know. I think most of the people know this cheat but I'm posting this for the people that don't know this cheat.Me and BRONZE will post more cheats soon.

FLOW CHEAT!


 Note:this cheat works once a day.

1.copy this word: cryptobiologist
2.type in the text box  test-mode 42
3.Click Enter.
4.quickly after you clicked enter, paste cryptobiologist and press enter.

Instead of test-mode 42 and cryptobiologist, what will come out in the speech bubble will be a weird pharse, each day a totally random one from the ones below:



  • Life, the Universe and everything?
  • Why do cows only fly at night?
  • See you afterweeks ago
  • It’s turtles all the way down
  • The moons are circling tonight
  • I’m going outside now
  • It’s the only way to be sure
  • So long and thanks for all the fish
  • It’s full of stars
  • Beam me up Scotty!


On the first day you will get 9 flow or maybe less.But if you do this everyday you will get up to 100 flow!

Toffee

No comments:

Post a Comment