Monday, August 30, 2010

Fright Updates!!!



Hi, Melody here - I'm back :-)
First of all, this week's gem codes aren't here yet (though I wish they were :-)  ). second of all, since halloween is approaching, we'll soon have the FRIGHT UPDATES!!!
Plus, those ENT ITEMS I was talking about earlier are bound to come out too and - I have Pics!!! Here you go:


(These pictures are obtained from last cookie's site. I thank her for these great pics.)


Ent Items:


I guess they're called ent mask, ent headband, ent gloves and ent boots. Comment me if I'm right!!!


Items also available in Red, White,,Black and Purple.


Out September 1.






Fright Mystery Box is Back!!!


...with even MORE surprises this time!!!


Here it is, as frightful as ever, and here are the items... MORE frightful than ever!!!






... :-) just scroll down a bit.


(Last Cookie's Pics again. If you're looking at this, should I write something like "all rights reserved"?)






...No More Picture Space. Look in the post under this one for the continuing. Thx.

No comments:

Post a Comment