Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Updates Coming Up!!!

Hi there, Melody here, I decided to change my font style a bit :-) Like it??


Anyways, I'm here to say that NEW UPDATES are coming up!!!


Here they are:


1. Easier Live Help for Beginners!
Yeah, there will be an easy-acces button at the bottom of the screen for beginners level 1-10. Isn't that great? Now, beginners can do more than just explore ourworld. Comment your opinions on this update!




2. NEW EGGS!!!
Yay, more eggs are coming up!! And, according to this picture, it says that the new critters will be RARER and MORE VALUABLE!!! I wonder how the new eggs will look??? Comment your opinions!!!


3. New Flooring!!!
In this picture the floors aren't that clear, but here's a list of their names (They're all by Otto):
- ARMOR FLOORING
- CIRCUIT FLOORING
- TECH FLOORING
- BEEP FLOORING (LOL (-: )
- BINARY 1 FLOORING
- BINARY 2 FLOORING
- HOLODECK FLOORING


Sounds all scientific and high tech, right? Of course, I don't think I even needed to mention that Otto made them, I guess their names proved it already. I'm excited to see them in my condo!!


4. New Games!!
I don't have any pics yet. But here they are:
- Fenticore
- Touch The Bubbles 3
- Love To Jump 3


By the way, what do you think of the new game, Vigor the Pizza Boy? Comment! My opinion is that it has quite a cool name, but it is quite boring and mostly for boys :-(


There will be more too!!! These updates will come out on the 8th


Can't wait!!!!!!!!!
Melody

3 comments: