Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2 cool glitches!!

Now that I can post photos once again, here are 2 glitches:


So, I was looking in this girl's photo album, when I saw this:
<><><><><><><><>AZIA IN SOHO???<><><><><><><><>
Totally weird for me, even weirder for the one who took the photo!! I believe this is only a short glitch as I think she quickly pressed pier, then soho. The music was probably from the pier too, but who knows!!! try it out!!!






Here's another glitch: so, I wanted to see this girl's profile, and it wouldn't load (typical), so I clicked on my profile, and here's what happened:


REALLY WEIRD!! So, in the picture, it's me, but my name is Bronze not jenpops (she's the girl on which I was trying to load her profile), I have 16 gifts not 3, my bio isn't that, I'm not from the USA, and I'm part of a crew called Ourworld Deluxe!! What happened: Jenpops' profile loaded, but, because I clicked on me, my picture remained instead of Jenpops!!! Weird :-O


^^ This is what Toffee wants in her photo contest ^^
You will find the contest in the "contests" section of our blog.




Cya!!
Bronze

2 comments:

  1. Hey add me my name is Lost Love x33 thnx for the cool ideas imma try them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last one happes to me all the time

    ReplyDelete