Monday, October 18, 2010

Glitch and music

So... Another weird glitch :-o


I was with my n00b at sideshow trying earn flow, when this movie wouldn't load so I quit. While the boardwalk was loading, I clicked again on sideshow but... I ended up at the boardwalk. What's so weird: the background song of the boardwalk was the song from the movie: "Russian Roulette" by Rihanna!! Then, I wanted to see this girl's profile, and again it wouldn't load (you guessed, my computer's slow'un), so I clicked on my (n00b)'s profile, and it became a mixture of my (n00b)'s profile and her profile!! Look, I even took a pic (click to enlarge) :
So, The crush part is of my (n00b). But, of course, my (n00b) has 0 gifts, not 207!! The avatar in the picture IS my (n00b), though her name is not cristaaje and she's not from Holland and she's not a resident either (though I am), her profile colour is not black, she does not have her own crew (of course), and u might probably know that in my (n00b)'s (Her name's OoONiCeGiRlOoO) in her about me section, the only thing is a promotion to THIS blog!! So, I was looking on ourworld on this mixed-up profile with russian roulette playing in the background:)



Tooootally WEIRD!! this would have won prize 1 in Poca's contest!! (to redtulip: Maybe, if I actually won it, you could send me a gift 8-)?? Just kidding)


Send Us More!!
Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment