Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Updates are in!

Hey, the updates are IN!!! AND there's much, much, MUCH more then I expected!!! 



THIS is the new login page!!! I sooooo love it!



Mo' Gifts! My fave ourworld souvenirs are actually GIFTS! Imma waste ALL my noob's gems buying them :D :D :D!!




Now, look closely at your ourworld name, It has 
a shadow. Wow!
Lol, The picture is tiny :) oh whatever, I mean, it shows what it has to show right?? :D




But the BEST update of them all is... THE SPRITES!!



They're soooo cute! I might buy one... or maybe all the giftables :D I calculated they'd cost me around 15 gems... lol it's a bit of a waste :D



I guess you noticed by now that I'm so lively and energetic today!! That's cause I launched my new Range of Egudie Movies, The Ourworld Basics! I kicked it off by posting the first basic, how to create and ourworld account! They might seem easy to you, but in fact they're really helpful to newcomers! I'm posting the first one here:

The rest of my Basics are gonna come soon on Ourworldtutorial.blogspot.com

See you soon!


Bronze!

No comments:

Post a Comment