Friday, August 26, 2011

About Me

If you want to learn about SeCret SmILe 8D the only thing you need to do is to just read the stuff below...

About Me:
I started playing ourWorld at November 2010. My first name was Meryemnur (my real name). Then ToxiC DreaM and finally SecRet SmILe 8D. My best friends are CK Alexa 8D and Bronze. In real and in the game. I WAS editing at Eguide Fashion but like 3 months I took a rest. I am wearing glasses :(
My b-day is at May 3. I like singing,cycling and reading books or comics....  I am a Resident but it expires on December 2. This is the 3rd time I was Resident....

I didn't told u all the things in my life. Just the stuff u should know. 
I hope Bronze will put this writing to the About Us section on the Menu. BRONZE READ THIS
Me!!





~~~Smile~~~


 







No comments:

Post a Comment