Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Of Course!

Hey guys, Guess who's back!!


B
BR
BRO
BRON
BRONZ
BRONZE!!!


But not for long. I'll be going away friday... for 2 WEEKS. I'm coming back on september 2 but probably I wont post until sept. 5.


I MIGHT not write anymore until I leave. I mean until september 5. I said MIGHT. so, this MIGHT be my last post this month. :(((
If so, I wanna leave my cool friends some even cooler messages:




For Dream:


Thanks for helping me and taking over. I don't know what I'll do without you!! I hope you'll help me in the next 2 weeks. I know you will. Don't forget to put the gem codes. Friends Forever ^.^


For Bawz:
On vacation again?? Oh, doesn't matter. I just hope you enjoy. By the time you see this I'm probably away and you're back home. Just help out dream if you can, she probably can't cope alone as I know I can't. I'll be back soon, cya :P


To every viewer of this blog:


Thanks for being awesome this month. I mean, I'm not going away FOREVER, just.... well, half a month. It's not that much, is it?? I mean, it kinda is, but... oh, I talk too much. I'll just say a temporary goodbye. Ok. I can do this... You're cool. Bye.






~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment