Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hey, it's me, Nutelia!! I'm throwing a birthday party tomorrow as it is my birthday!!!
I put here two invitations, one blingee and one normal (because some computers can't view blingee)


bday


OMG, i'm practically buzzing with excitement.  Here's some points about my birthday:

- It'll be in my condo! Type "Nutelia" in the friends box and click on the window on top of my avatar!!!

- It'll be ALL DAY LONG!! I'll only be there twice, at about 10:00 and 15:00 GMT.

- I'll ask everyone who comes through whisper chat if they are there cuz of the event or cuz of the invite. 
If you see this, say "invite".
If you say it, I'll add you to my friends list!!!


I soooooo can't wait!! I'm decorating my condo and dressing my character right now. yaaaayyy!!!



Nutelia/Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment