Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dedication

Hey everyone!
Tomorrow I am leaving on vacation :(
I'll be back in a week. Until then, meryemnur will be in charge of this blog.


But, before I leave, I would like to give a special dedication to someone who has been viewing our blog all the time, entering contests, commenting, etc. 


I would've given it on her birthday. It's in four days... but I'm not here.
Our eguide team wishes a happy birthday to our most loyal and best viewer:


OMG its HOPE.


Happy birthday, hope! Until now, you're the only one that's not an editor who's been mentioned as a special person here.
Also, if you're viewing this, you now have a place in the hall of fame :) We're thinking of giving you a medal of honour as well... maybe.


Well, this would be my last post for now a whole week. I'll be back 3 days before the 25th (that's my birthday!!)
Well, cya after a week guys. I'll miss you all!


BRONZE

2 comments:

  1. Hey She My Friend On OurWorld Hi ppl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there... anomymus! It's me, Bronze/nutelia, editor of this blog. Well, Cool! I'm gonna check hope's friedslist. See if I guess who YOU are in ourworld!

    :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete