Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Coin box cheat!

Hey guys! This s a super cool cheat I found out!! Did you notice that Toffee gave me two COIN BOXES for my birthday? Well, you'd think coin boxes are only in crew stuff. not anymore!!!




Here's how to get yourself a coin box, but do it quick! this cheat will probably be fixed in the future.


1. Search my name up (Nutelia)


2. Open my wishlist!
3. Wow, you can buy it! AND it's only 20 gems, less than a mystery box! Click BUY.


4.

 And voila! you have it!!




but what if you don't have gems, but your noob does? you would like to gift it to yourself? simple! Just click on "add to wishlist".
Then go on your noob, and search your name up, open your wishlist and...
Cool or what? With this glitch you can have coins with gems!!!!!

Bronze 




6 comments:

  1. Tnx I just made another accont and then just bought my self it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.- the coin box price have been increase more than the mystery box..T.T i guess bcuz m late T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. coin bow has its own bar that u can get now and free gems!
    and coins!
    by kayla fran of ourworld

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coin box is now 45 gems :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i search her name it doesn't work

    ReplyDelete