Sunday, December 19, 2010

January 2011 updates !

Hey, MC here and HERE are the new JANUARY 2011 UPDATES!!!!




New year items:









There are more of em'
I guess...:P




New pets:
I





















The pets I guess come from this box, the January mystery box (dunno how it's called):















All new, coin fountain:

This fountain gives a low amount of coins every week.












Resident's January monthly item:











I don't exactly know what these are O__O:






























If you're gonna use these images please say:

Thanks melodyourworld.blogspot.com for the pictures.

:O

~Midnight Cookie

3 comments:

  1. Hey MC, I know what the ones you don't know are called, they r the zodiac :) but I still dunno their oficial ourworld name. :-\ Pity... Nvm :)
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey do u giv gem codes ......cuz i reallyyy needd'em

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do, Check the sidebar for the newest gem codes, we update them every week and change them when they expire!!! ->>
    Melody

    ReplyDelete