Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My biggest ourworld secret revealed

Hello. Well, it seems you can guess from the tile. I'm gonna show you something very old, forgotten, something I have never shown anyone before. And I'll do it in the sake of the blog.


I was leafing through some old files on my computer, containing all these ourworld pics.

some from the blog, when it was just starting it's career through the huge world of blogging. 


and some with me, dating back to January 2010 or even November 2009!


I was a noob back then, and I knew enough to email myself pics from my album (not that it's something bad, of course)


When I came across this picture


I haven't seen it for a while, but when I saw myself, I immediately knew it was really old. 


When I looked at the date of the last time this file was opened, I couldn't believe my eyes:


I HAD FOUND A PICTURE OF ME DATING BACK TO MY FIRST DAY IN OURWORLD!!!


I then remembered the happy times... *sigh* ~_~


I saw myself, and the date, June 14th, 2010.


Then I looked at myself and thought,
What day was this blog founded??


I checked the archives, and, once again, Couldn't believe my eyes:


THE BLOG WAS MADE IN THE EXACT DAY IN WHICH I ENTERED OURWORLD, ONLY A YEAR AFTERWARDS!!!


So, dear reader, if you can believe it, a huge weird coincidence happened.


This was so incredibly cool, I immediately thought of telling it to you, viewers.


And also, I'll show you that first ever picture of me...
BUT FIRST, PRECAUTIONS:
WARNING!!!
THE FOLLOWING PICTURE IS EXTREMELY OLD AND FRAGILE. WATCH OUT AND DON'T TOUCH IT.

LOL :D just joking :)


I'm wearing clothes, because I had already completed the first two challenges that zoe had given me: Change your appearance and Spend your coins.


HERE YOU GO:

It's made in snaps. 

I took it on the first day, and used it to complete azia's challenge "email a photo".

I emailed it to myself and saved it on my desktop.

Then I deleted it, for more album space.

I didn't realize how important and valuable it is.

Luckily, I had a copy saved!!!

I thought the chinese eyes were soooo cool, and so was the mouth.

I hope you liked my secret.
Cya!!
Melody

















No comments:

Post a Comment