Friday, December 17, 2010

Yearbook 2010 Sneak Peeks!!!

I'm back!!!
I have been pretty busy these, days, but now I'm back and I'm SO HAPPY that MC came back too!!!


Well, Christmas is almost here, YAAAY!!!
And One of the many surprises is...
THE E-GUIDE YEARBOOK 2010!!!


Complete with Fun Graphics, Cool Pages and more...
A TOTALLY ORIGINAL E-GUIDE PRODUCTION!!!


It's not ready yet, it just needs a few final touches. But I'm gonna give a few sneak peeks:


Look, I know you're excited, but i MUST keep this a secret to keep you tense... kk fine, but only from ONE month. I'll give you some pictures from January. And, just because I'm nice, from the cover too:


                               Our Original Yearbook


                                  The cover title - Aww, I wasn't supposed to show this, but...
                                                                    January...
                                                           ... Is Totally AWESOME!!!






What do you think?? do you like it??? It'll come out sometime before 2011, but Maybe after christmas.


Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment