Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Woahh!

I can't find Midnight Cookie when I search her up!
reason: I changed my name B-)

Wanna know why?
Well, I decided that I should change my name because that name was waayy to long, it contained 14 letters (with spaces).

It is also easier for me because when I sign my posts I don't have to write the whole thing.

I thought that this name is original, someone could've taken it but I was the one, woot! ;)

New Name is......Poca!
It's easier to sign my posts, it's easier for my friends to find me. It makes my avatar's life better ;)

Special Shout-Out to:

Kay- Good times, bahahaha.
Riceball-ROFL
Wylde- Saw you at the boardwalk but you never replied when I said Hi -.-''
Access Denied- Had fun playing Tic Tac Toe on Wylde's shirt :)
Whiskers- Happy name change! was colorsplash now whiskers.

Done with the shout outs for today!

Poca


No comments:

Post a Comment