Sunday, July 3, 2011

Back!

Hey guys, I'm back! I'm sorry for no posting, but DreaM was away as well.


Anyways, time to get cracking on the updates! The July updates are IN!


*Click here for july updates*


Second, Facebook code:
A8F7-BCBC-0859-B2B0


And Fountain code:
2309-B1A5-4FB8-B4BA


Next, we have the 2011 BENTO BOXES coming soon! Here's a little Sneak Peek at what they have:


Wow. Waaaaayyyy cooler than the first bento boxes. I especially LOVE the dress.

They're in on the 11th. Can't wait!!!!

Also updates in the Game section!
Whoever has an Iphone, Ipad or Ipod Touch MUST have heard of Angry Birds.
I have one of these, and angry birds rocks.
Anyways, the top of the top games in the app store is now in Ourworld!
(This picture is from ourgemcodes, I couln't find any of my own)

Try it now! angry birds ROCKS!!

That's it for now! Cya later with more stuff!



Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment