Sunday, July 17, 2011

Updates!

Hey every one!! I'm on vacation and I found a computer!! Sadly, I can't post pictures. Well, I hope (and think) that I will find a better computer tomorrow, and if I do so I have some pretty cool pictures to show you!!




There's a lot of updates coming soon, I'm sure you heard all about them!! If you didn't, here's the thing:


First  of all, there's new clothes coming up!! I'm not yet fully informed by this, but I know that they're by Ani and, like all her clothes, are rapper/Punk/Hiphop style. I know there are some pictures of them, even better, flash animations, but I am sorry to say that this computer does not recognise the files :( I'll put them later.
 Then, there's gonna be more MEGAPARTIES!!! with INVITES ONLY!!! I'm happy to hear this as I am planning a megaparty soon  for the anniversary of our blog, but I will only invite viewers... I don't know the date yet, but if you wanna come, feel free to leave a message or a comment on this post and you're in!!!


Now, for the best of the best, the August 2011 Resident item and monthly sets!! I can't post images, pity. They're called sunshine sets.. I guess you have an image of what they look like!! Again, I am so so soooooo sorry to keep you waiting. I'll put them ASAP. PROMISE.


Bronze
 

No comments:

Post a Comment