Sunday, July 17, 2011

News for Y'ALL

Hello GUIZE and GURLZ. I'm le Bawz (Toffee, NuteIla, Poca, Midnight Cookie, Redtulip...whatever you want to call me) and since everyone is going on vacation, I'm going to post more things on this blog cus' I'm going a lil' bit late on vacation than usual [:

1. As Bronze said, there is going to be an update with more clothes from the designer "Ani", I'm going to show you a sneek peak of the girl and boy clothes.
For girls:








and for boys:








2. Monthly Resident item (August):









and last but not least...THE OURWORLD CRITTER GARDEN RACE!!!

It will be located somewhere in "The Pier", maximum 6 people per race, you can bet on which one wins or race against friends! :)

Y'all, I hope I helped. FANKS FOR READINN. Credits go to ourgemcodes.com for the pictures.

~ BawZ

No comments:

Post a Comment