Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Zoe's Club..

Ok, this is weird. I don't know where to start. As some of you older viewers may know, I have been continuously resident since January 2010... that's almost a year and a half!!


Well, I logged on this morning, and I figured out that all this time of residency has been repayed!! Everyone who has been a resident for more than a year gets the opportunity to be in ZOE'S CLUB!! You get a secret invitation through mail, just like I did:


Well, I guess "Valued" customers mean long-term residents like me. Until now, I only saw one picture of a ZC member, that's Skye Pie (CK Skyelogic) from Ourgemcodes:



OMG, Just look at that star! And look at all the features!!!




- 500 gems... PER MONTH!!!
- Sell items in the marketplace without paying 3 gems!!
- Make groups of up to 8!!!
-Permanent Flow Boost!!!
- An exclusive shops where they sell Super Rare 
items, such as the May 2009 Happy/Sad Clouds!(Well, yeah, they cost around 800 gems each :/)
-A SPECIAL STAR NEXT TO YOUR NAME!!!


PLUS ALL THE RESIDENT FEATURES!!!








Wow!!! I guess I'm super lucky to get picked for something like this and receive this message. I didn't think that being a resident could ever be REPAYED, being a resident is kinda ACTUALLY the prize...


Anyways, I'm anxious to join. But I'm not sure if I would. There's one problem.....


It Costs money.


$20 (actually $19.99. Yeah. big difference.)
I'd say that's quite expensive for a simple virtual game, plus it's just 1 month... What do you say?






Bronze

4 comments:

  1. It's if you've been playing for more than a year, thought I might say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, i know you probably already made your decision but if you think about it you've spent a load of money on residency its a lot of money just fore a month you could get something better than some stuff on a virtual website like an i-pod touch or something its your choice but to me i'd probably use my money for something else still your choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. I only gave the money once. Investment is the word. I saved up and saved and saved, bought y resi pass, got a key, opened it and got gems, bought a resi pass and so on. Ta-daaa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GO FOR itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

    ReplyDelete