Monday, July 4, 2011

Give your heart to YOURSELF!!

Hey guys!! I'm here with a cool, new CHEAT!!


But before that, I just realised it is 4th of July...
and 4th of July is.....
AMERICA'S INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL AMERICANS!!!




Now, the cheat. The title sais it all, you can now give your heart to YOURSELF!!

So, open your profile and Press "tab". 
 (TAB IS HIGHLIGHTED IN RED)


Keep pressing until you get to where the "send heart" button would be on any other profile. 


Then, click "Enter". 

(ENTER IS HIGHLIGHTED IN PURPLE)
The heart message wil appear, click yes! Now, you gave your heart to yourself AND you have a match: Me, Myself & I!!!


:)


Bronze


P.S. Next wednesday I'm leaving again :( Nevermind, I'm coming back on the 10/11th and THEN we'll have a party!!! Dunno why?? Try to guess?? You can't?? Well, it's a surprise then!!

16 comments:

  1. awesome wuv this page so much thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyouuuuuuuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One question.. wheres "tab" ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Tab" is the button right above the caps lock and under that weird symbol thingy key on the left side of the keyboard. The sign on it is: ->| or similar.Oh, and for those above, Glad I could help!! :)

    Bronze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theres no heart on my profile?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MarieMiracle11 (my ourworld username)January 19, 2012 at 2:58 AM

      same here >_<

      Delete
  6. omg this is amazzing it totally worked!! thankss yahh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay i got my own heart :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome i got it and so on Ourworld i'm Allison3214 so feel free to add and write on the friend request if u do so i know its u!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Thats So Amazing. Thank youuu xxx P.S add me. my name is: RubberDuckie x3

    ReplyDelete
  10. umm hello i tried mine and nothing came up mine is not working

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everybody's aking how to do it, LAWL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Theres no button for the heart thingyy

    ReplyDelete
  13. this didnt work i dont know wat im doin i need some one to do it for me

    ReplyDelete
  14. mine dosnt work dunno y >:( bye da way im pinkpunk561 and if u stalk me ill make my profile privet by going on acount upgrade then user setting:P

    ReplyDelete