Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello Earthlings!

Hello Earthlings, OurWorlders, DownWorlders, Aliens and Martians! We-Come-In-Peace!


Lol. Yes, it seems many people are now choosing Space as their country. Including me. There's also downworld as a new option. Cool!

YESSS!!! Finally I have a proper computer. This WHOLE week I'll be here and ready, and so will be Bawz! (Call her B. no, I'M B. She can be BZ. I'm not giving her my name, Muahahahaaa!!!)

Well, yeah, in the middle of our anniversary week, we finally got the hold of making drawings again. Is the alien we drew above a drawing? Yes. AND No. Dunno. Lol.

Well, now I got the Aug. 2011 Monthly items, as Bawz already put the resi item. I'll put them in my next post, just a few lil finishing touches and they're READY!!

B

(Yes, like I said, I'M B!!! lol :)   )




No comments:

Post a Comment